Q. Where are you located?
A. I am located in Mckewn subdivision which is a part of Wescott Plantation in Summerville/Ladson area. Because my studio is a part of my home I prefer not to make my address public. Please contact me for more info. Thank you!
Q. Do I stay or drop my child off?
A. My classes are drop-off only. I welcome you to walk your child in. I just ask that parents see themselves out once class starts.
Q. What happens if my child can't make a class?
A. Refunds will be issued on a case by case basis
Q.How do I pay?
A. Once you have registered your child (click on "registration" page) I will check availability and get back to you with an invoice. I send all of my invoices through PayPal which makes it easy to submit payments. If you prefer a different method of payment we can easily make arrangements.
Q. How many students are in a class?
A. The average class size is 7 students. Maximum is 10. Size will fluctuate.
Q. Coronavirus Precautions
A. In order to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, I will be taking these necessary precautions until further notice:
1. Students are asked to stay home if they are exhibiting any signs of sickness: cold-like symptoms, such as fever, runny nose, and cough. Vomiting and diarrhea. [with the exception of common allergy symptoms]
2. Using a "no touch" thermometer, I will be taking everyone's temperature before entering.
3. Masks are not required but parents and students are encouraged to use their best judgement. I will provide masks for those who don't have access to one.
4. Tables and chairs will be arranged in a way to encourage appropriate distancing.
5. At the start of each class, student's will be given assigned basic supplies to use throughout the day - pencil, scissors, glue, eraser.
6. At the beginning and end of each class I will thoroughly disinfect classroom materials and the surrounding area.
Q. Do I have to pay in full?
A. I understand that there are months when finances are tighter than others - I am fine with partial payments as long as your invoice is paid in full by the beginning of each class ($25 per class)
Q.What should my child bring to class?
A. Students are not required to bring anything to class other than a good attitude!